A Conversation About Sales
Planning for a new sales producer with Remmie Butchko
Remmie Butchko, is the CEO of Georgetown Insurance located in Silver Spring MD. In this episode, he talks about his career first as a producer then as an agency principal and the road to success.
QUESTIONS WE ASK
- Describe your current position
- How did you end up in this profession?
- What do you like about what you are doing?
- What do you wish you’d known before you started in this position
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years in this industry?
- How would you describe your career right now?
ABOUT REMMIE BUTCHKO
Remmie Butchko is the CEO of Georgetown Insurance. The agency was started by his parents and he is now managing the operation. Connect with him:
Debbie is a founder, content creator, business and marketing strategist and lifelong insurance professional. She started in the industry at 15 working for her dad and never looked back.
Her goal is to inspire you to think differently and explore ideas that disrupt the status quo.
She is the host of The Business of Insurance podcast, facilitates CEO roundtables and is a regular speaker for organizations and associations on business and marketing.
Get the good stuff
Get regular hits of insurance inspiration delivered to your inbox.