Agency Nation announces Elevate 2019 conference lineup
This year’s program is designed to power innovative thinking for independent insurance agents to elevate their brand, processes, technology partnerships and agency culture.
MINNEAPOLIS, MINN., FEB. 4, 2019 — Agency Nation, the hub for 10,000-plus members of the independent insurance agency community, today announced the full lineup for its Elevate 2019 conference being held March 24 – 26 in the heart of New Orleans.
Celebrating its third year, the annual event will bring a convergence of 60-plus speakers delivering inspirational keynotes and tactical breakout sessions and insurtech innovators all together in one place to drive independent agent success in a digitally connected world.
For indie agents and owners, agency life can be pretty isolating,” said Sydney Roe, director of brand engagement at Agency Nation. “Elevate is the one place independent doesn’t mean alone, where forward-leaning agents can break out of their insurance bubble and get the inspiration and tactics they need to break the ‘it’s always been done this way’ mold.
Elevate 2019 is expected to draw 800 insurance thought leaders, agents, carrier representatives and insurtech innovators to the Marriott New Orleans. Program highlights for the two-plus day experience include:
- Seven notable keynotes including NYT bestselling author Donald Miller, who has helped businesses like Intel, Pantene and Chick Fil A quadruple revenue through his “StoryBrand Framework”
- 60-plus presenters, four learning tracks and 24 breakout sessions with a majority led by agency owners, all sharing their best practices and tactical approach to marketing, operations, technology, etc.
- Three impactful panel discussions, including Applied Systems, Vertafore and TechCanary taking the stage to share how they’re breathing new life into back office innovations
- Dozens of hand-selected insurtech vendor partners will be on hand to present the new stack of technologies essential to delivering a customer-centric experience in a digital world
- Safeco-sponsored Agent For the Future faceoff welcomes four super agents to debate two questions agents all over the country are asking: “Do I need a brick and mortar store? Should I be a generalist or niche-focused?”, with the winner selected by live audience vote.
- A NOLA-inspired street party, right in the heart of New Orleans
Commenting on the Elevate experience, “What started as a desire to build a different kind of insurance conference experience, one where innovative ideas are explored and the business of insurance is celebrated, has grown into the industry’s must-attend event,” said Chip Bacciocco, CEO of TrustedChoice.com/Agency Nation. “We couldn’t be more excited about this year’s lineup, one that’s laser-focused on elevating independent agent success.”
Registration for Elevate 2019 is open now through March , or while while tickets last. Learn more at elevateconference.com.
Get the good stuff
Insurance inspiration strikes weekly.