Subscribe and never miss an episode…
Easy and convenient will always trump effective. This is why self-discipline and accountability win.Click to tweet
Today we strip away the buzzwords and hype for a real discussion on real insurance success with a guy who’s been inside 1,000’s of real insurance agencies.
In this episode of Agency Nation Radio, Billy Williams and I dive into exactly what makes an insurance agency successful.
Dr. Billy Williams is the President of Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring, an insurance agent and small business owner mentoring company that mentors 1000’s of insurance agencies and small businesses annually on the best tools, processes, and workflows to grow their enterprise.
Billy is an expert at helping insurance agents and agencies double or triple their current production while cutting their marketing budget by up to 40%.
To be honest, there is so much in this conversation it’s difficult to outline.
But here are the highlights:
- How to an automated technology checklist to build success driving processes.
- Why technology needs to be part of agency culture.
- When to know 3rd party vendors are the right solution for your agency.
- Why self-discipline and accountability in leadership are the true drivers of success.
- Why Local SEO is the first marketing initiative every agency must address.
That’s a meaty list and this is one helluva podcast episode.
Here are the resources we mention during the episode:
Learn more about Dr. Billy Williams:
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe and never miss an episode…