Today we’re going to learn about three elements of an effective insurance website for generating new commercial lines leads. Your agency’s website is home-base for all traffic generation and lead conversion. That means it’s important to have a good one.
For purposes of our discussion today, we’re going to break down an effective insurance website into three elements:
- Professional design
- Generate targeted traffic
- Convert visitors into new leads
Watch the video below as Marty Agather and I explain how you can implement each element into your own agency’s website.
Building an Effective Insurance Website
Now that you’ve watched Marty and I discuss the elements of an effective insurance website in the video above, let’s take a deep dive into each element.
1) Professional Design
- Website which reinforces your brand, including logo, coloring and typography.
- No stock photos. Publish real photos of your agency, community and clients.
- Make contact information available and obvious on every page of your website.
2) Generate Targeted Traffic
- Have a content marketing strategy which attracts the type of business your agency wants.
- Stay active on social media to consistently drive traffic to relevant website pages.
- Use rich media such as video, audio and images to take web visitors deeper into your brand message.
3) Convert Traffic into New Leads
- Make calls-to-action easy to find and submit.
- Tell visitors what they need to do to get a quote.
Creating an effective insurance website is the crux of your digital marketing success. Your agency website is your home-base, and it’s the launching pad for all the work you’ll do online to drive new leads to your agency.
Take it seriously. Then go.
Thank you and good luck,Ryan Hanley Digital Marketing Lead TrustedChoice.com
What do you consider the most important elements of an effective insurance website?
Share your thoughts below…