As an independent agent, where do you go to kick the tires of new ideas with people you trust? Connect with others just like you? Spot industry trends and their impact? Or simply get re-inspired?
We say Elevate 2018, the favorite unconference event of the independent insurance crowd.
Bigger? Better? Badder? Yep!
Yes, we’re admittedly biased, but Elevate is a unique event experience.
This past June, we had independent insurance agents and carriers talking about things they’ve never talked about before. We had digital rock star agents generously sharing their ideas with other agents. We had cool industry-focused tech partners. We had a presenter lineup of industry all-stars. We held a Brat Bonanza at the Harley-Davidson museum. We had presenters in hockey jerseys, serving beer. And we couldn’t wait to do it again. #alltrue
Plus, attendee after attendee told us they LOVED the experience and were counting the days until Elevate18. #thanksBob!
All the excitement is propelling us to build an even bigger, better, badder experience—crammed with impactful insight and actionable takeaways. And fun.
Building on Ryan Hanley’s vision for Elevate 2018 is underway in a big way, and you’d be stone cold crazy not to be there. In fact, the Elevate crew began planning the day after we wrapped this year’s event. #gangstarapmadehanleydoit
In 2018, we’re headed to Cleveland June 24-26, and here’s what’s inked so far (with SO much more to come!):
- EIGHT keynote addresses, including TWO best-selling authors, Joey Coleman (Customer Experience) and Anthony Iannarino (Sales). The first 500 attendees get a copy of both books.
- Marcus Sheridan returns for a 4-hour video production and marketing workshop. This alone is worth the price of admission.
- Your favorite agent speakers from 2017 return—including Erin Nutting, Jeff Roy and Nick Ayers, to name a few—and we’re excited to introduce you to a few new faces to the Elevate family, Jason Cass, Seth Zaremba and Jeremy Hallett.
- TWO carrier CEO panels including Mike LaRocco from State Auto, Tyler Asher from Safeco, Bill Purmort from Central and Ed Largent from Westfield (so far).
- 12 actionable breakout sessions with a roster that’s filled with passionate, talented trailblazers.
Say yes…and save
Early bird tickets are up for grabs, WITH ONLY 36 TICKETS LEFT.
What better place than the birthplace of Superman to join innovative thinkers, industry leaders and peers for inspiration, conversation and ideation. And get that much needed kick in the pants to move you toward success.
p.s. If you’ve read this far and you’re still not convinced, watch this. Then, holy cats, get going! It’s time to save your wallet some money, plus we want you there with us.