Subscribe below and never miss an episode…
How much time and energy do you put into self-leadership?
According to Brent Kelly, leadership consultant and Elevate 2017 speaker, self-leadership is the missing ingredient to success for many independent agencies.
Brent joins Agency Nation Radio to discuss leadership and its impact on agency performance.
It’s easy to dismiss the idea of “Leadership” as an assumed quality of those in-charge. But as we find out from Brent, there is much more to leadership than simply rank in an organization.
What is particularly interesting is the emphasis Brent puts on the concept of “Self-Leadership” or taking control and leading your own life. As Brent explains, too many independent agents are allowing their success to be dictated to them by market forces, traditions and analog strategies.
Here are just a few of the questions we ask address with Brent Kelly:
- Why is positivity so important to successful leadership?
- Do you have to be a “Visionary” like Steve Jobs to successfully lead an organization?
- How does personal growth and self-leadership improve professional growth?
- What impact does curiosity play in growing as a leader?
- How can we be intentional about improving our leadership skills?
…and so much more.
You can learn more about Brent Kelly here:
Make sure you connect with Brent and then come see Brent, (and 20 more world-class speakers), live at Elevate 2017.