Consumer Agent Portal, LLC as of January 25, 2019
When using this Site Users agree:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, and without limitation, all antitrust laws.
- Not to publish, upload, post, embed, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise distribute, disseminate or make available any information, messages or content that: violates or infringes on any rights of others (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights); might interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; is defamatory, abusive, profane, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, threatening, hateful, or includes offensive language; attacks others or invades their privacy, personally or professionally; involves or assists in the use of false names or impersonation of others by you or by someone else; harasses, threatens, or embarrasses others; constitutes or promotes illegal activity; is knowingly inaccurate or false; is misleading or fraudulent; includes content that Users do not have a legal or contractual right to make available or that Users are prohibited from making available due to fiduciary relationships; contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself unless the person is at least 18 years old and you have the person’s advance written and informed consent, or you have obtained the verifiable written and informed consent of the person’s parent/legal guardian if the person is under 18 years old; solicits or offers money, goods or services for private or personal gain; contains advertising or promotions; harvests screen names; or sends spam or intentionally duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). Users also agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, materials on this Site, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected and/or linked to this Site or any Agency Nation server, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means other than those intentionally made available through this Site. Agency Nation is not obligated to monitor your communications with other users on or through this Site. However, Agency Nation reserves the right to screen and/or review all materials posted by Users and may, in Agency Nation’s sole discretion, remove any materials, without notice to the User (except as otherwise provided herein). Agency Nation reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to any or all portions of this Site, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- Users of this Site acknowledge and understand that the content, materials and information on the Site are not intended for or to be directed toward children under the age of 13. The content, materials and information on the Site are intended for and directed solely at persons at or above the age of majority, and Users shall not publish, post, upload, embed, e-mail, transmit or otherwise distribute content, materials or information intended for or directed at children under the age of 13. Furthermore, Users of the Site are strictly prohibited from knowingly collecting, storing, distributing or in any other way disseminating the personal information of children under the age of 13. Agency Nation reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to any and all portions of this Site, and remove any and all User content, materials and information, without notice, if at any time it is discovered that a User has violated the terms of this section.
- To abide by the copyright ownership of materials on this Site in accordance with the following:
(a) The works of authorship on this Site that have been created, produced, uploaded and/or otherwise contributed by Agency Nation, including, but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds (individually and collectively “Publications”), contained in this Site are owned or approved for use by Agency Nation, except as otherwise expressly stated. The Publications may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part (individually and collectively “Reproduced”) in any manner without Agency Nation’s prior written consent, except as expressly permitted by a notice on the Publication, or except to the extent permitted by law. If Agency Notice provides such permission, and unless explicitly stated otherwise, the permission will be limited only to the User’s personal usage of the Publications, which shall not be reproduced, distributed or otherwise used for any non-personal means, including but not limited business or monetary use. If Reproduced, the Publications must be Reproduced with the copyright notice on all copies, be Reproduced without changes, and be used only for informational and non-commercial purposes. Some Publications on the Site were provided under licenses from a third party with all rights reserved. If Users are interested in obtaining a license so that one or more of those materials may be Reproduced, please contact Agency Nation’s Marketing Department at (952) 715-5917 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To abide by the trademark ownership of such intellectual property, including, but not limited to, names, logos, or slogans (collectively “Trademarks”) on the Site in accordance with the following: All Trademarks belonging to and/or licensed to Agency Nation may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part (individually and collectively “Reproduced”) in any manner without Agency Nation’s prior written consent.
- To abide by Agency Nation’s position relative to links, as follows: The Site contains links to Internet sites of other entities, such as insurance carriers; vendors; independent insurance agents/agencies brokers/brokerage firms; the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc. (“IIABA”); state associations affiliated with IIABA; Trusted Choice®, Inc., others providing access to, use of, and/or participation in any products/services/resources/surveys from the Site, other Agency Nation partners/vendors, and other businesses and resources (collectively “Linked Resources”), and each Internet site of such Linked Resources may have its own privacy and data collection policies and practices. Agency Nation is not responsible for the privacy and data collection policies and practices of any Linked Resources, or for the content of their Internet sites. Users interested in the privacy and data collection policies and practices of Linked Resources should review the policies of the Internet sites they choose to access through the Linked Resources found on the Site. The links and references on this Site to other Internet sites including, but not limited to, Linked Resources are provided solely as a convenience to users of this Site. Agency Nation makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the Internet sites of Linked Resources, and Agency Nation disclaims all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties and responsibilities with respect to any Linked Resources’ Internet sites, content, privacy and data collection policies and practices, and actions. Links to other Internet sites, including, but not limited to, Linked Resources, do not imply Agency Nation’s endorsement or approval of such Internet sites or the resources and information contained therein, nor are such links or references indications that Agency Nation has received specific authorization to provide these links or resources. Agency Nation does not endorse, approve, certify or control such external Internet sites, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, usefulness, fitness for any particular purpose or correct sequencing of information located at such Internet sites of any Linked Resources.
- To abide by Agency Nation’s position relative to content and information on this Site, as follows: All of the information in this Site is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. Agency Nation disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, to you and/or any other party, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, and usefulness of the content provided. Agency Nation shall have no tort, contract or any other liability to you, any third party or any other users of content from this Site. Agency Nation shall not be liable to you and/or any other party for any lost profits or lost opportunities, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use of this Site or any information or content provided on or through the Site, even if Agency Nation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The information contained in this Site is not intended to provide specific advice about individual legal, business or any other industry specific questions, and it is not a substitute for your independent research and evaluation of any issue. If specific legal or other expert advice is required or desired by Users, the services of an appropriate, competent professional should be procured independent of the information and content provided on or through the Site.